We are happy to pay for reimbursement for ground shipping of standard sized LEGO pieces (not the preschool Duplos, offbrand, or Bionicles/Hero Factory), if shipped from the US by either FedEx Ground or UPS Ground (USPS is more expensive). We are able to pay for shipping since we can sell a few of the collectible pieces.
If you need reimbursement we can provide this one of two ways if you are sending at least 15 pounds per box:
- You email us a copy of your shipping receipt, with your name and address. We will send you a check after we receive your package. If you want payment by PayPal, let us know, and provide the email address for us to use in your email. It’s best not to include a note requesting reimbursement inside the box, since there might be a delay in opening the box depending on how busy we are.
- We can email you a prepaid FedEx Ground label if you email us the following:
- Your Name
- Your full address (or address of the UPS or FedEx Store from which you will ship).
- The dimensions of the box (or boxes).
- The approximate weight of each box including the box.
For packing hints, see our Lego Packing Tips page.